ONE ist jetzt Orange

by - 22.9.08

one



ONE is 'one' of the leading mobile network operator in Austria. It has a blue circle logo all these years, but today September 22, it has been rebranded as Orange, which is the brand used by France Telecom for its mobile network operator and Internet service provider subsidiaries.

Hubby told me about this 2 days ago, to take a photo of that ONE cloth which is actually covering the Orange (neon) sign. ONE's main office is very near our place. Coincidentally I was on my way there so I took a shot earlier today (8:30 am) when the tram passed by.



Going back, as I should pick up my daughter from school (around 11:35) the cloth has been removed. I noticed the interior, sofas and stuff to be orange too...



Visit Orange.at, which was designed by Gangl.com, graphics (I'm not sure how much of it) were by hubby.



orange

You May Also Like

4 comments