Today's Flowers - Vote for the Best of 2008!

by - 21.12.08

Hello! I would like to invite you to vote for the best Flower photo of 2008. Kindly leave the title of your vote in the comment box. Thanks! ;-)

petit rose2


Petite Roses - 10 Oct 08
--------

tulpen fuchsia



Last Summer's Tulips -27 April 08
---------

IMG_3363[1]

Daisies - 6 Nov 08



yellow sunrays

Yellow Sunray - Aug 07

---------


Hibiscus stamen from our Balcony
August 11,2004, Ok this one was not posted for Today's Flowers. This is one of my very first macro, taken 4 years ago.
----


Please look at all the flowers I posted in this meme, here. You might see other photos you like to vote for.

Join this meme:

For more beautiful photos please visit DENISE and LUIZ SANTILLI JR's page.

You May Also Like

15 comments

  1. I like Last Summer's Tulips the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My vote is for the Daisy photo. Gorgeous! I have to go take another gaze at them and breath in the sunshine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like last summer's tulips the best too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All beautiful, but the third one matches the season best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful pictures, I hope that the spirit of Christmas is present every day of the year in their home, bringing peace and harmony to your family.
    Hugs, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like them all but I like the daisies best!
    I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so beautiful!!!! My vote though is for August. Yellow is the best - and the photo is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Hibiscus Stamen one the best, I love the detail.

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  9. All are great, I do love the daisies the best.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You just make these look so beautiful each and every time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are all very beautiful. My favourite is "Yellow Sunray Aug 07. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Again very difficult task. I think I'd go for the hibiscus stamen. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very difficult but my vote is for the daisies

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'll vote for the daisies. So nice to have so many beautiful photos to display!

    ReplyDelete