Singapore Skywatching

by - 10.9.09

singvivocity

The Sunny city didn't disappoint...I enjoyed viewing the sky everytime I look up. It rained a bit on our arrival but not for long, it was like a welcome shower of sorts lol.

On our way to Sentosa, we stopped by Vivo City, one of the world's largest mall (i think) and took some photos outside. Not having enough, I took photos of the sky from the airplane window too! ;) A sample is below.


singapore plane sky

More Sky Photos here:


You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. Oh yeah, S'pore skies are fantastic. We got rained on too briefly when we were there. Was this from Sentosa?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photo´s !I love it!Thank you for sharing!Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really delicious looking clouds--now I want ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Beautiful cloud photos! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lovely cottony cloud formation...thanks for the visit and nice to be back here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!
    I took some from the airplain today too, I'll port them during next week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you had great weather while in Singapore and that cloud from the plane is just awesome! Love it. Happy SWF and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete