Simply be you!

by - 27.8.09


As far as I can remember I have been wearing dresses and skirts more often than I would wear jeans and shirts. I particularly prefer knee-length or over the knees even on colder days.

Take this Paisley printed blouse for example, its just the right length for me, can be worn on all occassions even a night out with hubby :). The colors also complement my skin tone and the puffy sleeves gives it a really cute look. I could wear it with platform sandals as is or with leggings and belt too and I'm off to go.

I also found sets of tops, leggings, shoes, bags and accessories over at the Simplybe website as I was browsing their Clothing Catalogues. Each of the sets is a perfect ensemble! I was looking for gifts to send my mom. However, seeing their beautiful designs not to mention the shoe section, I hoped to order also for myself! :D

You May Also Like

0 comments