Spring sprung!

by - 5.4.10

--
Having experienced a whole month of snow, many are ecstatic seeing blue skies and clouds hovering above and greens springing forth from the ground. I am one of those! Flowers and bugs are some of my favorite photography subjects so it's time they finally show up in my posts.

Crocuses and daffodils are first to spring forth, yesterday you saw the daffs, so today would be the crocuses...not yet fully bloomed but getting there. :)

Along with the flowers comes my dreaded allergies with pollen...waaaah...I have trouble in the wee hours of the morning, but a good reason to stay up and post (even when late) for My World Tuesday. ;-)







See more of the world or join...

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Isn't it wonderful to finally see some color, some blossoms? And I fully empathize with you where the allergies are concerned! I have the same problem. Love your photos and look forward to seeing more as more flowers begin to bloom! Have a great week!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't we all so ready for warmer weather and blooms! Hope you can get through the season without too many allergy problems. At least, enjoy your emerging colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aloha,

    what a wonderful day today is visiting your corner of the world and seeing spring there, love all the blooms coming out....thanks for showing this to us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring is always welcome, isn't it? Here in Piedmont it's still cool.
    Hapy new week!

    ReplyDelete