Write your travel stories

by - 26.11.09

Two entries below, I mentioned how I wanted this blog to be all about travel. I however, have not been out in 6 months! So basically, there is nothing to write about...visited places, recommended hotels, discovered food, not even beautiful photos. These are the reasons why there are no active visitors of this blog...I am thinking of doing some strategy to bring traffic that readers would know that this nook actually exists.
---
Then there's Article Alley...a free article directory that accepts articles from writers and individuals in different categories. From food to fashion, money to music, business to blogs and travel to technology. Everyone is encouraged to submit their own story or write up...i might as well try that and actually bring traffic to this blog by linking it there :D.
---
The better part in this, is you get tips and information over cheap travel and promos about almost anything under the sun.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I wish i can update my travel blog...tamad p ko eh :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gusto ko rin ng travel blogs pero I can't do it now kasi wala pa akong camera for perfect shots! And busy for school. :(

    Tama yung best part on the last part of this post!

    ReplyDelete