Watch where you go...

by - 8.7.09

On our way to and back from the Philippines, we stopped over at Taipei for our connecting flight, there was relevant time to visit their duty free shops. Of course my eyes couldn't help but widely stare at my favorite perfumes, chocolates, designer bags, lots of timex watches as well as fossil watches and other klamotten there is.

It was the best place of course to find the most appropriate gifts for my family. For my older brother who needs lots of exercise, the Timex Ironman Triathalon Heart Rate monitor watch (right photo) was the perfect choice. Features include target heart rate zone with optional alarms, an accurate and consistent calorie counting calculator based on actual exercising heart rate and lots more plus batteries that can be replaced by consumers without requiring them to be returned to the manufacturer.


As for my sister this charm bracelet watch really charmed her all the more because it matched her skinny wrist and arms. I myself wouldn't leave without a loot. When I saw this casual watch, it was love at first sight. From the White Mother of Pearl Dial collection, this black ion-plated beauty costs just right for my budget too! Good thing hubby didn't gave me his atm card, otherwise I'd end up spending more!

You May Also Like

0 comments